| For lunch the next day - Miyako! A tradition after Nick returns from a foreign trip. |
The Paulin Pack
Sunday, March 30, 2014
Daddy is Home!
Nick and I know we are so blessed to have the jobs that we have, but one of the negative aspects of his job is the dreaded foreign trip. He is required to take one or two a year and they are usually 2-3 weeks long. They are always difficult, but this trip was the first one since Kate so it was particularly hard for both me and Nick. So it is always a GREAT day when Nick returns from one of these trips! I was looking forward to taking Kate to pick Nick up from the airport all day. I even pushed her afternoon nap back so that she would be awake for his arrival. I told him that we would just pick him up on the curb so I wouldn't have to get Kate out of the car, but we surprised him by meeting him at baggage claim. However, as you can see, she still didn't make it and Nick was greeted with a happily sleeping baby. But when she woke up later that evening and saw that her Daddy was back home, the grin on her face was priceless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment