The Paulin Pack

The Paulin Pack

Friday, August 23, 2013

Newborn Pictures

Okay... I am so behind in posting. 2 months behind actually. There has been a lot going on and we have been quite busy with baby Kate. Okay, maybe not "busy". We just spend most of the day staring at her. But I'll hopefully be better about posting in a more timely manner. No promises though.

The week after Kate was born, we took her to Brooke Stacey's home to have her newborn pictures made. Brooke does such a phenomenal job and we couldn't have been happier with how they turned out! Here are some of our favorites.

























And a newborn photo shoot wouldn't be complete without a diaper explosion! Brooke is such a trooper... She didn't care that Kate was pooping all over her pristine, white quilt. She just had me and Nick hold a towel and she just kept shooting away! 




Kate, mommy is so sorry for putting these pictures on the blog, but I couldn't resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment