It's official... I stink at keeping up with a blog. I have lots of things that I have been meaning to document on here, so bear with me as I get caught up. I didn't make a New Year's resolution, but I think writing on our blog more should be it. Yes... That's my resolution now. Starting 21 days late, but better late than never.
As Kate was turning 3 months old, I was a couple of weeks from returning to work. With each day that passed I grew a little more sad to think that my time on maternity leave with Kate was coming to an end. At this age, Kate was smiling more and more and Nick and I would do (and still do) anything to see that smile. She was becoming a little more interested in toys and in her surroundings. She was still getting fussy some in the evenings and whenever she would get tired, making it difficult and unpredictable when taking her out and about (thank goodness that phase has passed now!). We could never believe how quickly the time goes and how fast she grows. She is such a good baby and we can't imagine life without her. She is an absolute blessing! Here are some of our favorite photos from that time.











No comments:
Post a Comment