However, this day would have been much more difficult if we weren't so blessed to have a WONDERFUL sitter for Kate. Our dear friend, Laura, from church is watching her each day. She has two kiddos, Grace who's in 1st grade and Will who's 4 years old. Her kids adore Kate and Kate loves them! Her face lights up with a big smile whenever she sees them. It is so reassuring to know that Kate is taken care of by such a wonderful family whenever we are at work.
The Paulin Pack
Monday, January 20, 2014
Back to work for Mom and Dad... Thank God for a wonderful babysitter.
After Christmas break, it was time for both Nick and I to return to work on January 6th... Then I had a Snow Day on the 6th. Then on the 7th. Those were wonderful! Returning to work and having to take Kate to her babysitter for the first time on my 30th birthday... That was not a fun birthday present. It was incredibly hard leaving her with our sitter. I cried the whole way to work... Again. Just like I did when I left her with Nick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment